|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Title||512 Church Lane|
Black and white photograph of 512 Church Lane. Accompanying donor letter indicates that these are copies of a photograph from the collection of Ann Newlin (Waring) Thompson and includes description:
"Church Lane facade of 512 Church Lane as seem from almost due North; photograph ca. 1890/1900. This house was built in 1881/2 by James Whitall for his son, John M. Whitall, at the time of the latter's marriage. This house was partially demolished and completely rebuilt in 1939 by H. Eastburn and Ann Newlin (Waring) Thomposon who had been married in 1935. Ann Newlin (Waring) Thompson is the grand-daughter of John M. and Margaret (Bacon) Whitall."
|Original print size||5 X 7"|
|Notes||Donor letter with description of photo located in original Envelope- Box 10, Env 5|